Holzer's side safety curtains are used when there is a risk that the injected parts can fall out of the moulding machine during ejection.
The ejected parts are laterally collected and then fall into a collecting funnel, a collecting bath or directly into a conveyor belt or into a container. The curtain can be easily removed and have a quick access to the tool by simply unhooking it.
- Holder made of aluminium profile
- Easy assembly with special magnets
- Sturdy special material which runs with the tool
- Roll-up mechanism with special spring for continuous operation
- Minimal space requirement between the tool and the cross bar
- Easy fast and variable assembly due to special magnets
- Easy unhooking in the event of tool (mould) defects
- Gentle and systematic ejection of the parts into the outage shaft of the machine
- Reduction of discards through the systematic ejection of parts
- Cleaner parts and cleaner machine environment through systematic ejection
- Individual version taking tool composition into account